Creating solutions to transform health
Delmarva Foundation exists to improve the quality of healthcare. The Quality Policy and Quality Objectives form the foundation of our Quality Management System, establish our quality commitment, and guide our efforts to ensure fulfillment of our vision.
Delmarva Foundation’s quality policy is to exceed customers’ expectations for quality, performance, timeliness, and cost of services by continually improving in order to deliver superior quality products.
Delmarva Foundation’s objectives are to meet or exceed the contract/business unit targets and customer requirements, meet all deliverables on time and ensure that the cost of service are within the agreed upon budget.
Guiding Principles Values
- Our ultimate goal is contribution to the public good.
- We conduct our work with integrity and maintain high ethical standards.
- We are independent, impartial, and unbiased.
- We value the contribution of our associates and partners with the strategic guidance of our Board of Trustees.
- We demand excellence in our work.
- We value and seek participation of the community in meeting our mission.
- We employ continuous improvement methodologies in our work.
- We are committed to the team approach and employee empowerment.